No OOTD today! Instead, I wanted to share my top 5 skin products I use and can't live without. I have sensitive skin and I also suffer from mild acne that without proper care turns into hyperpigmentation which forces me to really take care more of my skin. People think that the best in skin care has to be expensive but to me is all about what works for your skin. I have tried really expensive products and treatments with little to no results and these are by far some of the ones that actually work without breaking the bank.
- Asepxia moisturizing bar: I was a bit skeptical to try this but glad I picked it up because this soap does wonders! Over the years my skin has become oilier in certain areas leading to breakouts which are no fun. What this will do is dry out (in a good way) those oily areas, preventing and eliminating pimples and all kinds of flaws. There's a variety of soaps to pick from depending on your skin type. For reference, I have normal-oily skin and I bought the blue moisturizing bar. I suggest using this soap with a good moisturizer to balance the drying effects.
- Cerave lotion: This is the mother of moisturizers! My dermatologist recommended this and it has been the best thing for my face. What is so great about this? Well, one of its main components is hyaluronic acid a.k.a. "the fountain of youth" which helps produce collagen and heal skin. After one week, you will see a HUGE difference on your face. I just can't say enough things about this amazing product.
- Elta MD UV clear broad-spectrum 46: Sunscreen is a must for everyone! I have found this works amazing for those of us who suffer from sensitive/acne-prone skin. What I love about this product is that it contains niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E which are essential ingredients to soothe delicate skin.
- E.L.F. cleansing cloths: This is an absolute bargain for only $3 bucks! It's my fave makeup remover method by far because it removes all makeup even waterproof mascara.
- Glamglow Supermud: I got a sample of this product and I gotta tell you, I'm a believer. This mask has been one of the most top rated products in the market. I have tried both the black and white jar and they are both amazing. It will make your skin super smooth and it will give it a radiant glow. I only use this when I truly need exfoliation which I don't like to do very often because of my skin issues.
What are some of your fave skin products? I hope you enjoyed this post, have a blessed weekend!